- Gemstone: Red Onyx. Leo Birthstone (July 23 - August 23).
- Metal: gold plated over brass
- Length: 17-20 inches adjustable
- Closure: lobster clasp
- Matching Earrings Maya Earrings Red Onyx
- Maya Necklace in Black Agate, Green Onyx and Red Onyx
- FREE Shipping worldwide
- Spiritual Meaning: Chakras of your body are like energetic wheels that are powered by spiritual energy. Unlike most gemstones, red onyx is not limited to any particular chakra but opens up all the chakras while allowing positive vibes flow through your entire body. As a result, you feel energetic, vibrant, and lighter. During emotional hardship, this stone can prove to be highly effective. It helps release negative energy while letting positive energy fill your heart. It also protects the wearer from evil eyes. Red Onyx can help you forgive, move out of the past and launch a new chapter in your life. If you are entering a new phase of your life, red onyx would be an excellent choice for you.
- Jewelry Care: avoid perfume, sweat and water. Take off first thing when you get home and last to put on before leaving home. Store in the JOY pouch or JOY box when not in use.
Maya, a term for illusion in buddhism, implies the transitory nature of all earthly things. Maya Collection is the second of our seven collections. Saturday, the Indian princess who lives in the Black Pavilion of Saturn tells a story of why she chose the color black. Inspired by the 12th century Persian poems, Haft Peykar, “Seven Princesses”. Each day of the week, a princess from a different culture tells a story of her favorite color.