- Gemstone: Freshwater Pearl. June Birthstone.
- Metal: gold plated over brass
- Butterfly fastening for pieced ears
- length: 3.5 inches
- Matching Choker Maya Choker Pearl
- Matching Bracelet Maya Bracelet Pearl
- Matching Anklet Maya Anklet Pearl
- Matching Necklace Maya Necklace Pearl
- Maya Earrings in Black Agate, Green Onyx and Red Onyx
- FREE Shipping worldwide
- Spiritual Meaning: Pearl is a symbol of purity and innocence. Traditionally pearls are used in bridal jewelry. It nurtures femininity and is particularly in tune with pregnant women. Pearl is the gemstone for spiritual transformation. The metaphor is that the coarse grain of sand is transformed and slowly developed into an object of tremendous value and beauty.
- Jewelry Care: avoid perfume, sweat and water. Take off first thing when you get home and last to put on before leaving home. Store in the JOY pouch or JOY box when not in use.
Maya, a term for illusion in buddhism, implies the transitory nature of all earthly things. Maya Collection is the second of our seven collections. Saturday, the Indian princess who lives in the Black Pavilion of Saturn. Inspired by the 12th century Persian poems, Haft Peykar, “Seven Princesses”. Each day of the week, a princess from a different culture tells a story of her favorite color.