Jewelry Care Instructions
Every Christine Joy Studio piece comes with a complimentary polishing cloth for your use & care instructions.
We are not responsible for how you wear your jewelry. Scratches and knocks are part of normal signs of everyday wear.
- Remove jewelry when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewelry when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
Any residue dulls the shine of your ring.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
General Jewelry Cleaning
Using a soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep silver, yellow and rose gold jewelry looking shiny and lustrous. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
14k Solid Gold
Solid gold is the least reactive metal and won’t oxidize or discolor. Our 14k gold has a subtle hue and is even more scratch resistant than 18k, making it perfect for everyday wear.